I’m continuing my experiments with different techniques that I’ve learned at
I don’t know if I will turn these backgrounds into cards. But I like them as they are.
First of all I did a second take on Versamark stamping technique. The background on the left is what I did first on watercolor paper. The stamped image is barely seen. But when I repeated the same steps on 80lb cardstock it really made the difference. See background on the right. Stamped pattern is clearly seen.
And for more experiments I did “pigment ink + dye ink” technique. Though I used a stencil and ink applicator instead of stamping. But the result is very close to what was intended.
I can’t tell how much I enjoyed this class. But I feel sad because it was so short.